Friday, January 3, 2014

New Year, New Plan

       I want to thank people for taking the time to join me last year in a journey through the Bible. My 2013 archive will be just that. Maybe over the years, I might go back and rewrite some of the more feeble attempts!!
       This year I knew I needed a plan. 6-7 days a week of blogging is a bit much and I also needed some themes. My goal in the coming year is to blog three days a week centered on three themes.

1.       Mondays will be on a favorite issue of mine: Leadership. What it is, what it isn't, how to do it better, how to avoid some mistakes AND that leadership is for everyone. Everyone has someone who looks up to them.

2.      Wednesdays will be some object lesson about life from my ongoing lessons!!

3.       Thursdays will be some content regarding my upcoming sermon for the weekend.

That's the plan. The invitation from Christ is still...come! I look forward to saying yes more often!!

1 comment:

  1. looking forward to it. Thanks for investing your time and heart into these. Might be nice to be able to read other's comments. In fact that might encourage more "response and interaction" from us with eachother and with you.

    ReplyDelete

Join the discussion, add an insight, learn together.