Sunday, December 15, 2013

Isaiah 42-44 There is no God like me (says God)

December 15th,  Isaiah 42-44

       Need some inspiration about who God is and what he's like.  42 calls us to sing out to the Lord our God. I suggest you catch a ride.
        Chapter 43: "Can I get a witneeeeesss" "Fear not, for I have redeemed you, I have called you by name you are mine."
        It just gets better.  44:6-8 "I am the first and I am the last; besides me there is no god. Who is like me? Let him proclaim it. Let him declare and set it before me, since I appointed an ancient people. Let them declare what is to come, and what will happen. Fear not, nor be afraid; have I not told you from of old and declared it? And you are my witnesses! Is there a God besides me? There is no Rock; I know not any."
         To the one who puts their confidence in The Lord, there will not be disappointed. By God's grace may we draw near and live in full confidence of the God we know and love. May idolatry drop from my will and be fully realized in God.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Join the discussion, add an insight, learn together.