Monday, February 4, 2013

Lev 11-13 Better days and God's Ways

February 4th, Leviticus 11-13

Fun fact for the day. Don't eat scaleless fish or a hoopoe. Also good news for us guys... If your hair is falling out your okay, your just bald!  Load off my mind.
       Sorry for the late post. Some of you know I travelled today to a conference for the denomination I serve. We are in CA. We flew over the place they detonated the first a-bomb. It was a good choice of a place since the rest also looked like a barren waste land.
       Today I am glad for hope in the midst of life that seems lifeless. I witnessed hundreds of miles of dry stream beds from the plane. Water that doesn't come often enough. All of scripture is God-breathed. I'm glad God went to some effort to help us decide what is better to eat. I'm also thankful for the gold mine of great verses that will appear with more frequency later on.
       In the mean time let righteousness flow like an ever flowing stream. And not to rub it in but 60 feels better than 10 degrees.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Join the discussion, add an insight, learn together.